Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Day 15: Last post from Europe

It has been a fun couple of weeks in Europe but it is getting to the point where I am ready to go back to the states.  A lot of fun things have happened over here and it has been a once in a lifetime experience.  I have met new friends, seen a lot of cool places, and learned about many new historical facts and figures. I also have many new souvenirs to add to  my luggage tonight.  It will be a long day tomorrow, but I will always remember the last 15 or so days, the places we have been and the memories that have been made.  The memories I have been lucky enough to capture some in pictures and others in this blog, but some will be kept in my memory as a lasting legacy of this trip to the Czech Republic, Germany, and the Netherlands.  Thank you for reading this blog and I will see you when I get back to Galena!!! (For students reading this I will either see you at 8th grade promotion on Friday or at the pool during the summer or when football practice starts in August!)
Thanks Again

Brandon Behlke (Mr. Behlke)

No comments:

Post a Comment